BackEnd Developer at Patungan.co.id
Patungan is new upcoming Crowdfunding Platform with “Donation” model. Company originally from Poland and now would like to enter Indonesia. The GOAL is to make fundraising for all NGO Indonesia easy with FREE OF CHARGE using Patungan platform
- Build and customize software from Poland to match Indonesia market
- Build new features and fix bugs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement security and data protection
- Integrate the system with payment gateway and Social Media
- Collaborate with other software engineers in Poland (online communication) to customize and build the platform.
Job Requirements (Qualifications):
- In-depth understanding of data structures and algorithms and other computer science fundamentals.
- Hands-on experience with backend technologies (PHP, MySQL, Symfony2, GIT, API Development)
- Excellent working attitude, problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
- Able to write and communicate in English
- Able travel to Europe
- Fast learner
- Salary and bonuses
- Travel to Europe
- Ability to Join Global Team
- Learn how to shape a start up company
- Option for shares – depend on performance and engagement
- Join workshop to increase knowledge - paid by company
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org