Announcing DailySocial App for Samsung Android Phones
Aulia Masna - 1 November 2012
We’ve got a great new website that was launched a few weeks ago but sometimes it’s just easier to read things through an app, so we’ve been engaging with app developers to create apps for DailySocial for those who prefer to read our blog through apps. Today, we’re launching our Android app on the Samsung Apps market place.
The DailySocial Android app was developed by Septiyan Andika, a mobile developer based in Malang. The app lets you check out the latest articles on DailySocial, browse through them by categories, read the jobs listing if you’re looking to find a job in the technology sector in the country, update yourself with the latest press releases from our wire services as well as find out what’s hot around the tech news web from our Tumblr site.
The current version does not link to the English feed just yet but an update is already being worked on and will be made available as soon as possible. The app is only 260KB and requires at least Android 2.2 and a Samsung Android phone. The app is not listed on Google Play just yet but we’ll let you know once it is.
- OPPO Gelar Penjualan Perdana Reno6, Tawarkan Bundling Perangkat IoT Enco Buds dan Enco Air
- [Review]Vivo V21 4G vs V21 5G: Smartphone Kembar namun Berbeda “Jeroan”
- [Review] OPPO Reno6, Kemampuan Kamera Meningkat & Tetap Terjangkau Rp5 Jutaan
- Meluncur 15 Juli, Ini Segala Sesuatu Tentang OPPO Reno6
- OnePlus Bakal Sinergikan OxygenOS dengan ColorOS
If you’re having difficulty finding our app on Samsung Apps on your phone or on the website or if the link above doesn’t point you to the app directly for some reason, navigate to the news category and sort the list by newest.