DScussion #27: Cynthia Tenggara and the Potential of Online Catering in Indonesia
DailySocialTV - 12 August 2015
In this episode, we visited BerryKitchen’s office. BerryKitchen’s Co-Founder and CEO Cynthia Tenggara, who has just sealed a Rp 16 billion worth funding from Sovereign’s Capital, shared about the potential of online catering business in Indonesia and whay she decided to go with food-based online business. She believes that by doing the business online, BerryKitchen would be able to stand out in the midst of the competition.
- BerryKitchen Luncurkan Layanan Pengiriman Makanan Siap Masak
- DScussion #28: Cynthia Tenggara and Startups that Focus on Growth
- Suka Memasak tapi Malas Menyiapkan Bahan? Manfaatkan Layanan Baru dari BerryKitchen
- BerryKitchen Siapkan Aplikasi Mobile dan Masuki Segmen Pengantaran Bahan Makanan Siap Masak
- DScussion #28: Cynthia Tenggara dan Startup yang Mengejar Pertumbuhan