DScussion #28: Cynthia Tenggara and Startups that Focus on Growth
DailySocialTV - 7 September 2015
We are still with Cynthia Tenggara, BerryKitchen’s Founder and CEO. In this episode, we asked about what differentiates BerryKitchen to other similiar services. It turned out that even before receiving any funding, BerryKitchen was already a profitable service. Now, it shifts its focus to growth, so that it could be the number one in the segment. Why is that so? Find out the answer in DScussion.
- BerryKitchen Luncurkan Layanan Pengiriman Makanan Siap Masak
- Suka Memasak tapi Malas Menyiapkan Bahan? Manfaatkan Layanan Baru dari BerryKitchen
- BerryKitchen Siapkan Aplikasi Mobile dan Masuki Segmen Pengantaran Bahan Makanan Siap Masak
- DScussion #28: Cynthia Tenggara dan Startup yang Mengejar Pertumbuhan
- DScussion #27: Cynthia Tenggara and the Potential of Online Catering in Indonesia