East Ventures Presents East Ventures Hive
Amir Karimuddin - 5 June 2015
The trend of investors building co-working space continues. After CyberAgent Ventures introduced its co-working space last Monday, East Ventures (EV), the champion of investment in Indonesia, also presented East Ventures Hive, a co-working space which is open not only for startups under its management, but also other have-yet-to-be-invested-by-EV ones, as long as they pay the rent.
According to EV’s Managing Partner Willson Cuaca, East Ventures Hive isn’t the first one owned by EV. Previously, the venture has established three similiar facilities in Japan. Cuaca emphasized that now’s the best time to provide one in Indonesia.
Around four years ago, EV built Alpha incubator, but it wasn’t that successful. Cuaca stated that Alpha was ahead of its time. The startup ecosystem in Indonesia indeed wasn’t that promising. Now, EV strikes back with more realistic concept.
At the moment, it’s just TripVisto, one of EV’s portfolio, utilizing the facility. Looking at how aggressive EV is in raining Indonesian startups with investment, it’s about time to see more startups using East Ventures Hive as their base. Stay tune as we’ll roll out latest updates on East Ventures Hive.
- Bukukan Pendanaan Pra-Seri A, Fairbanc Perluas Jaringan Mitra Distributor dan Tim Teknologi di Indonesia
- Justika Raih Pendanaan Awal dari East Ventures dan Skystar Capital, Perluas Akses Layanan Legal untuk Masyarakat
- Finantier Dapatkan Pendanaan Awal Dipimpin Global Founders Capital dan East Ventures, Fokus Perluas Akses “Open Finance”
- Validasi Hipotesis Investasi Dorong Pemodal Ventura Lakukan “Follow-on Funding”
- Carro Umumkan Pendanaan Seri C dan Jadi Unicorn, Kompetisi “Car Marketplace” Meruncing
— East Ventures (@eastventures) June 3, 2015