Learn How to Manage Your Startup from Apple
Rama Mamuaya - 14 November 2014
As an entrepreneur, it is our most basic duty to keep innovating and providing customers with the freshest of the freshest ideas. However, in some cases, a complicated structure of organization often acts as the main challenge for such ideas to pop out. In fact, one of reasons why giant companies have more difficulties in developing out-of-box innovations is because they have such sophisticated structure of organization that prevents creative ideas from grassroots getting its chance of being heard by the executives.
The late Steve Jobs, legendary entrepreneur and Apple’s Founder, showed us how Apple can absorb those ideas to keep coming out despite the fact that it has such structure of a giant enterprise. In the video below, he shared his way of developing the “startup way” at Apple.
- Deretan Pengumuman Paling Menarik yang Apple Singkap di WWDC 2021
- 5 Rahasia Industri Gaming Yang Terkuak di Perseteruan Epic Games vs Apple
- Cell Alpha Adalah Speaker Super-Premium Bikinan Desainer Veteran Apple
- Apple Music Segera Hadirkan Konten Lossless dan Dolby Atmos, Gratis untuk Semua Pelanggan
- Newzoo: Nilai Industri Game Pada 2021 Mengalami Penurunan
Thank you for Reading DailySocial.id
Starting at less than Rp 5.000/Day. You get unlimited access to DailySocial.id