Line Indonesia Shuts Down T-Go Last Year
Users can still withdraw cash rewards. Line is now focusing on fintech
Yenny Yusra - 11 February 2019
T-Go interactive service is finally shut down after being launched last October. To DailySocial, Line Indonesia representative said the service is officially dismissed since December 7th, 2018. There’s no further details of its trial results, which is suspected not as expected, although the total participants can reached 20,000-30,000 per session at its peak.
Line Indonesia said its team is now focusing on fintech products post 20% acquisition by KEB Hana Bank Indonesia. They’re re-recruiting Fanny Verona, previously was Digital Artha Media’s Managing Director in charge for Mandiri e-Cash (and LINE Pay e-cash), to handle the latest product.
LINE ensures there’s always possibility for T-Go to return in the future whether significant demand comes from users. Currently, T-Go’s early users can disburse the cash rewards. Money will be transferred to the registered bank account.
“LINE Indonesia strives to provide various services for users, including T-Go’s platform, launched in last October. Through its service, users should’ve enrich their knowledge by answering the trivia quiz on each smartphones.”
- Laporan DailySocial: Survey Instant Messaging 2017
- Aplikasi Chatting Asal Jerman “Saya App” Fokus Garap Pasar Indonesia
- Merasakan Keseruan Ngobrol di KakaoTalk dan Kik Messenger
- BBM Discovery Jadi Andalan Baru KMK Online dan BlackBerry untuk Tetap Rajai Pasar Indonesia
- Aplikasi StealthChat Sematkan Fitur Percakapan Grup Terenkripsi
Original article is in Indonesian, translated by Kristin Siagian