Ovo Launches “Smart Vending Machine” Ovo SmartCube
It is said to serve more personal experience, available at several locations
Prayogo Ryza - 5 July 2019
Ovo, an e-money or payment solution provider launches Ovo SmartCube. This product is claimed to be a new breakthrough of a smart vending machine which capable of presenting an integrated experience for both brands and users.
Ovo SmartCube is called the first smart vending machine in Indonesia equipped with data analyzing ability with an interactive digital experience to adjust products and services with user’s demand and habit. Currently, Ovo SmartCube is available at some spots, at Universitas Pelita Harapan and Lippo Mall Puri, and soon to available in other first-tier cities this year.
The latest innovation is designed to evaluate consumer preferences using data analytics that instantly provide information, such as purchasing time and types of items, it is for partner brands to provide offers on-target.
The smart vending machine is to show video ads from partner brands to offer their products.
“Ovo SmartCube is a breakthrough for brands to improve interaction with their customers, while providing an attractive shopping experience, especially with the high adoption of non-cash transactions. In addition, Ovo SmartCube enables more fundamental interaction between brands and consumers providing the most suitable approach based on interests and demand, ” Ovo’s Chief Data Officer, Vira Shanty said.
Original article is in Indonesian, translated by Kristin Siagian
- Integrasi Uang Elektronik dan Pasar Aplikasi Mudahkan Pengguna Indonesia Lakukan Pembelian
- Netzme Kantongi Lisensi Uang Elektronik Bank Indonesia, Fokus Rangkul Pengguna dari Perkampungan
- LinkAja Perkenalkan CFO Baru dan Siapkan Pendanaan Seri B di Tahun 2020
- Laporan DSResearch: Fintech Report 2019
- Pengguna TransferWise Bisa Kirim Uang dari Luar Negeri ke Akun Dana, Gopay, dan Ovo