Sale Stock Rebranding Into Sorabel
Soon to make an "official launch" with a new brand in February 6th, 2019
Randi Eka - 16 January 2019
A fashion e-commerce service “Sale Stock” begins the year 2019 by rebranding into “Sorabel”. It was taken on the Sale Stock 5th year operational.
In the official site, the name Sorabel was taken from “Soraya” and “Belle”, it means beauty in French. It’s to strengthen our mission in providing fashion products for the “sista” (nickname for customers, which mostly women).
The renaming is said to be followed by display updates in app and website, including the name and logo on its social media accounts. When you visit salestock.com or salestockindonesia.com, it’ll be redirected to sorabel.com. The same thing applied in Play Store, the app has changed into Sorabel.
DailySocial has tried to contact the Sale Stock team to ask further details about this issue. The team answered that the renaming is still soft-launching. They’re focused on making sure the transition process going well.
The official launch is planned to be held on February 6th, 2019. He mentioned, Sorabel will announce the latest vision under the new name, and innovation strategy amidst the tight competition of e-commerce industry.
- Gojek dan Tokopedia Resmi Merger, Umumkan Entitas “GoTo”
- Arnold Egg Mengungkap Segala Hal tentang Masa depan Industri Digital
- Social Bella Kembali Bukukan Pendanaan Senilai 818 Miliar Rupiah, Dipimpin L Catterton
- Simbiosis Mutualisme Ruparupa dan Kawan Lama Group dalam Membentuk Strategi Omnichannel
- Putaran Seri G Bukalapak Dikabarkan Tembus 5,7 Triliun Rupiah Sebelum Realisasikan IPO
Original article is in Indonesian, translated by Kristin Siagian
Thank you for Reading DailySocial.id
Starting at less than Rp 5.000/Day. You get unlimited access to DailySocial.id