Uber Officially Serves Bandung
Michael Erlangga - 1 June 2015
Citizens of Bandung may now enjoy Uber’s services. Although previously being touted soon to be available in Surabaya, the app got introduced earlier in Bandung, following the service’s inauguration in Jakarta and Bali.
This latest Uber’s expansion was kickstarted with the introduction of UberX which offers cheaper rate than regular taxi services. Setting the basic fare as low as Rp3.000, UberX Bandung sets Rp400 for each minute or Rp2.500 per kilometer it spends. It’s slightly more expensive than UberX Jakarta which sets Rp3.000/Rp300/Rp2.001. Similar to its services in other cities, Uber sets Rp30.000 as the cancellation fee.
Uber has yet confirmed about the availability of UberBlack in Bandung so far.
uberX HADIR DI BANDUNG! Cara baru dan aman untuk berkendara kini telah tiba. Unduh aplikasinya di http://t.co/bq4BJbzCmO dan coba sekarang!
— Uber Bandung (@Uber_BDG) May 29, 2015
- Uber Tegaskan Terus Agresif Menjangkau Pasar Asia Tenggara
- Layanan uberXL Resmi Hadir di Surabaya
- Tahun Ini Bisa Jadi Penentuan Nasib Uber di Asia Tenggara
- Terbitkan Perda, 11 Provinsi Telah Tetapkan Kuota Taksi Online
- NVIDIA Tegaskan Keseriusan Masuki Dunia Auto, Luncurkan Rangkaian Hardware dan Software Pendukung “Artificial Intelligence”
A few days ago, Uber upgraded its services in Jakarta by offering Uber Supercar, a service involving Aston Martin-branded super cars.