Veronica Utami Is Google Indonesia’s Head of Marketing
Randi Eka - 15 June 2015
Google Indonesia officially announced the appointment of Veronica Sari Utami as its Head of Marketing. Her appointment was based on her vast experience in consumer goods marketing for more than 10 years. Currently, she is also Indorelawan.org’s Brand Advisor.
Prior working at Google Indonesia, Utami was part of Total Oil Indonesia. One of her finest achievement was being included into the ‘Top 25 Youth Marketers to Watch’ in 2009, during her times at Thailand-based Procter & Gamble’s Brand Manager for Singapore and Bangkok.
“My work at Google is beyond marketing the products. My role is to encourage the digital ecosystem transformation, from users and creators to publishers and advertisers, so that it could be a vehicle to accelerate Indonesia’s economic growth,” Utami stated in her speech.
- DStour #81: Berkunjung ke Kantor Google Indonesia
- Menkominfo Desak Google Bangun Pusat Data di Indonesia
- Google Indonesia Luncurkan “Bangkit”, Program Pendidikan Pemrograman Gratis di Tingkat Lanjut
- Akrobat Para Raksasa Digital Akali Aturan Pajak
- Fokus Simona Ventures Dukung “Female Founders” di Asia Pasifik
Indonesians are indeed Google Indonesia’s focus at the moment. Previously, Google Indonesia has just parted ways with two of its best, Krishna Zulkarnain who went to LinkedIn Sales Solution Asia Pacific and Rudy Ramawy who put his Country Manager position down to start being actively involved in MatahariMall and Lippo Digital Ventures.