Finarya, Linkaja Management Company, Officially Obtained BI’s E-Money License
It was issued by Bank Indonesia in March 4th, 2019
Corry Anestia - 6 March 2019
PT Fintek Karya Nusantara or Finarya, Linkaja’s organizer, is officially obtained e-money license issued by Bank Indonesia (BI). Finarya has submitted for license in February 21st, 2019 on letter no. 21/65/DKSP/Srt/B.
Finarya has been operating since February 22nd, 2019 with Tcash merger into LinkAja. The interesting thing, this is a new license and not the one owned by Telkomsel’s Tcash.
LinkAja is a QR Code-based payment system managed by four partnered state-owned banks (Mandiri, BNI, BRI, and BTN), Telkomsel, Jiwasraya Insurance, and Pertamina. Telkomsel is the biggest shareholder and Danu Wicaksana, Tcash’s CEO is appointed as Finarya’s Director.
Currently, the digital payment app conversion under the State-owned Banks Community (Himbara) into LinkAja, such as E-cash (Bank Mandiri), T-Bank (BRI), UnikQu and Yap! (BNI) is to be finalized in late March.
- Catatan tentang Industri Fintech Indonesia di Paruh Pertama 2019
- Rencana Ekspansi TranSwap ke Indonesia, Hadirkan Platform “Cross Border Payment” untuk Bisnis
- QRIS dari Bank Indonesia Akan Jadi QR Code Tunggal di Indonesia
- Aplikasi E-money Zipay Resmi Kantongi Lisensi dari Bank Indonesia
- Bank Indonesia Resmikan Standarisasi QR Code Indonesia
Original article is in Indonesian, translated by Kristin Siagian