HappyFresh Announces The Latest Funding of 282 Billion Rupiah
Led by Mirae Asset-Naver Asia Growth Fund
Amir Karimuddin - 23 April 2019
In a discussion between DailySocial team with HappyFresh’s CEO, Guillem Segarra last year, the service is revealed to raise series C funding. They’ve received $20 million (over 282 billion Rupiah) fresh funding. Grab Ventures as the first participant, including GrabFresh partnership announced last September.
The series C funding was led by Mirae Asset-Naver Asia Growth Fund, followed by LINE Ventures, Singha Ventures, Samena Capital, Vertex Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures (SMDV), 500 Startups, and BeeNext.
In the interview with TechCrunch, Segarra said the credit will be used to build up technology, including consumer’s shopping customization. He also ensured to have expansion, although the strategy will be different with the previous one. HappyFresh is available in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand.
“Currently [the expansion] is based on market penetration rather than availability of new logical one. We’re not in rush,” he said.
Segarra claims to have gained profit in the current market.
- InfraDigital Dapatkan Pendanaan Seri A dari AppWorks
- Terima Pendanaan, Aplikasi Rating Film Bioskop Cinepoint Segera Perluas ke Platform OTT
- Jendela360 Kantongi Pendanaan 14 Miliar Rupiah, Dipimpin oleh Beenext
- Shipper Umumkan Pendanaan Seri A, Dipimpin Prosus Ventures
- Dapat Dana Baru dalam Babak Pertama Pendanaan Seri C, Fabelio Berhasil Kumpulkan 283 Miliar Rupiah (UPDATED)
Original article is in Indonesian, translated by Kristin Siagian