Indonesia Next App 2.0’s Deadline is Extended
Michael Erlangga - 9 September 2015
After reporting that Indonesia Next App (INA) 2.0 roadshow was a big success, we’d like to inform you that the organizers of INA 2.0 agreed to extend the submission deadline for four days. The extension is their response towards the high enthusiasm local developers show, as well as an opportunity for those to perfect their projects. The new deadline will be September 11, 2015.
INA 2.0 has become the most awaited event of the year in Indonesia. Last year, the competition produced tons of creative and innovative ideas as well as encouraged the competitive growth of digital ecosystem in Indonesia.
The panel of jurists, which has the credibility and potential to utilize the submitted apps in national scale, becomes one of INA 2.0’s attractive features. This, no doubt, makes participants encouraged even more, hence the vast number of submissions to date.
Samsung’s brand and fame become another attraction that glues people’s eyes to the event. Participants will have to pass a series of assessment phases before being crowned as INA 2.0’s champion and awarded with remarkable prizes prepared by Samsung and Telkomsel.
- Indofood Adakan Kompetisi “Pitch Startup” di Bidang Gizi
- NTT Com Startup Challenge Kembali Diadakan di Indonesia
- Asia Pacific Media Forum 2018 Tantang Startup Hadirkan Solusi Otomasi Pemasaran dan Periklanan
- Komunitas TIK TNI AD Adakan Kompetisi Online tentang Keamanan Informasi
- ID.Connect Berlangsung di Surabaya, Pengembang Solusi Kota Pintar Matakota Juarai Kompetisi
Preventing on losing any brilliant idea, the organizers of INA 2.0 agreed to extend the submission period, something that should be regarded as an opportunity by participants to perfect their project.