Kaskus Goes Top 10 Accessed from Opera Mini
Rama Mamuaya - 3 August 2010
Andrew Darwis, CTO and founder of Kaskus said that they will soon release a survey for its 2 million users about what they want in order to improve their Kaskus mobile experience. After announcing their Kaskus for Blackberry application early this year, Kaskus also published their ODP application for Java-supported handheld such as Nokia and Sony Ericsson.
Darwis also stated that now Kaskus’ WAP version has 2.6 million unique visitors per month, with an average 16 minutes spent for each visitors. Darwis’ target? #1 on Opera’s SMW report.
- Xiaomi Umumkan Flagship Redmi K40 Series, dengan Panel AMOLED 120Hz & Snapdragon 888
- Payfazz Luncurkan Fitur Baru, Bantu Pedagang Berjualan Online
- Eden Farm Umumkan Pendanaan Pra-Seri A Dipimpin Investible
- Fujifilm GFX 100S, X-E4, dan 3 Lensa Terbarunya Resmi Hadir di Indonesia
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade Resmi Diumumkan untuk PlayStation 5
The SMW report also revealed that Opera Mini users in Indonesia increase 260.2% since June 2009, a good growth number especially from Nokia users. Apparently Indonesian Blackberry users don’t use Opera Mini for browsing, either they don’t really browse using their Blackberries, or they’re simply happy with its default browser.