Kaskus Goes Top 10 Accessed from Opera Mini
Rama Mamuaya - 3 August 2010
Andrew Darwis, CTO and founder of Kaskus said that they will soon release a survey for its 2 million users about what they want in order to improve their Kaskus mobile experience. After announcing their Kaskus for Blackberry application early this year, Kaskus also published their ODP application for Java-supported handheld such as Nokia and Sony Ericsson.
Darwis also stated that now Kaskus’ WAP version has 2.6 million unique visitors per month, with an average 16 minutes spent for each visitors. Darwis’ target? #1 on Opera’s SMW report.
- Resident Evil Village Cetak Rekor Steam dan Twitch
- Kolaborasi PUBG Mobile Dan Godzilla Vs. Kong Akan Hadir Di Patch 1.4
- Horizons Ventures Prioritaskan Indonesia dalam Ekspansinya ke Asia Tenggara
- One Xplayer Ibarat Nintendo Switch dengan Jeroan ala Laptop
- Various Ways that Brands Can Do to Penetrate the Esports Market
The SMW report also revealed that Opera Mini users in Indonesia increase 260.2% since June 2009, a good growth number especially from Nokia users. Apparently Indonesian Blackberry users don’t use Opera Mini for browsing, either they don’t really browse using their Blackberries, or they’re simply happy with its default browser.